January 15, 2018
By signing up for the 2007 WeDJ Convention
Cruise, you expressly agree to the following
Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WILL BE
FROM "CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES".
2. Your credit card will be automatically
billed at schedule located at
You will be billed the total you agreed to when
you sign up for the cruise. The cost of the
cruise WILL increase as we sell cabins, but you
will be locked in, at the price when you sign
3. Tickets are 100% Refundable until September
18, 2017. After September 18, 2017, tickets are
100% non-refundable. There are no exceptions to this
policy. By purchasing tickets, you agree to
accept the terms and conditions of Carnival
located at http://www.carnival.com . In the
event that any term herein conflicts with any
term on Carnival.Com, these terms will prevail.
4. In order to participate in Convention
Events, you must buy your tickets through us
(WeDJ.Com) . All Convention Events
are included with the price of your ticket and
are subject to change at any time.
5. Once your ticket order has been received and
processed, you will receive an e-mail
confirmation. Changes made after you register
your passengers may incur a $100.00 fee.
No changes can be made after September 18, 2017.
6. By purchasing a ticket, you agree not to hold
WeDj.Com, Sound Stage Travel, Ltd. or any of
it's owners, employees, contractors, affiliates
or sponsors liable for any action that may arise
from the purchase or usage of your tickets,
including but not limited to travel to, from or
during the cruise.
7. Minimum room occupancy is two people. If you
are only buying one ticket, we will attempt to
match you with another single traveler of the
8. Seminars and On-Board Events are subject to
change at the sole discretion of WeDJ.com
9. Tickets do NOT include transportation to and
from Cruise or hotel arrangements before or
10. Refunds for cancellations made prior to
September 18, 2017 are processed within 60 days after
11. We will automatically re-bill your credit
card in accordance with the payment schedule
12. Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance.
Should the cruise and convention be cancelled
for any reason, the tickets are non-refundable.
13. Taxes and Post Charges can and sometimes do
change. They normally do not raise or lower any
more than five to ten dollars per passenger. Should
these raise or lower, you will be
charged/refunded the difference.
14. We do not offer Airfare to the port city.
You are responsible for your transportation to
and from the cruise.
15. It is YOUR responsibility to contact
us at 330-221-9539 if you need to update your
credit card. If your card fails
payment, we will attempt to contact you.
Failure to update your credit card COULD end
with your cruise being canceled by the cruise
line, without refund.
16. You are responsible to make sure you
have the proper documentation for cruise travel.
As of Febuary, 2017, you will need at least an
original or certified birth certificate and a
state issued identification. However, we
STRONGLY RECOMMEND the use of a passport. For up
to date information on the travel documents you
will need, please contact Carnival Cruise Lines